Friday, May 16, 2008

Guy In Panties


Guys Wearing Panties,


I love wearing womens panties, and can't find nothing wrong with it. What's different from wearing mens jocks. I like the smooth feeling of the panties rubbing against my balls and cock.


Men Wearing Panties
I have been wearing panties for years and have only had one woman that didn't like it. Wearing panties has nothing to do with how much of a man you are. I find them to be a lot more comfortable than men's underwear. I do everything in panties like work, play, swim, shower, and having sex. My girlfriend and I sunbathe in panties in my backyard all the time. My favorites are white, black, blue, and pink in bikini and hi-cut. Microfiber and nylon are the best-feeling panties a man can have. So, don't be a pussy, buy some panties. Be a real man and wear them. You'll be glad you did.


Panty Wearing Man
fellow panty wearer here i love it. there is nothing better than a silkiy thong in my ass.


Panty Guy
You can add me to the list of guys that love to wear panties! I love it so much I wear them 24/7. Have been for nearly 10 years now. I don't limit myself to just panties either, when at home I love all kinds of womens lingerie. I am a total slut for silky panties.


Panty Wearing Men
I enjoy the feeling of wearing panties. I feel that my wearing panties allows me to express the feminine side of me. I especially like wearing French-cut pink and lacy panties.


Wearing Womens Panties,

I admit it, I love wearing women's panties even though I am a guy. I especially like wearing satin thongs and hipsters. I love wearing panties and sitting with my legs crossed. I guess I am in touch with my feminine side, but I love wearing my panties especially out in public.


Guys In Panties

I enjoy wearing panties. I feel comfortable in them. I especially enjoy wearing decorative panties with lace, like the French-cut styles. Men should not feel ashamed for wearing panties if that is what makes them feel good and comfortable.

No comments: